“Latest Market Overview for Dental Practice Management Software Market Research Report 2018-2023 with CAGR 10.58%
Global Dental Practice Management Software Market Report 2018 provides actionable intelligence on factors that have been driving demand; key trends that are impacting the Dental Practice Management Software market; challenges that affect the market dynamics along with the market size, a SWOT analysis of the key vendors, and various segments.
Competitor Analysis: by product types, market share, applications, sales, and revenue.
- Henry Schein
- Patterson Companies
- Carestream Dental
- Curve Dental
- ACE Dental
- NextGen Healthcare Information Systems
- Open Dental Software
- Planet DDS
- Inc. among others
Get Sample Copy of this Report –https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104435
Description of Dental Practice Management Software Market: The global dental practice management software market is expected to register a CAGR of 10.58% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Dental practice management software provides the tools for dentists and associated healthcare professionals to supervise their day-to-day operations. The abilities of these products can include appointment scheduling, document storage and sharing, contact databases, and reporting, as well as dental history charting, patient notes, and treatment plans. They may also include communication platforms for the employees within a dentistry and assist with filing and tracking insurance claims. Receptionists and dentists will utilize these tools to ensure their businesses run smoothly and critical information is safely stored and easily accessible.
Rising Geriatric Population
According to data from the 2017 Revision of World Population Prospects, the number of older people, aged 60 years or more, is expected to grow more than two-fold by 2050, and more than three-fold by 2100, i.e., increasing from 962 million, in 2017, to 2.1 billion in 2050, and further to 3.1 billion in 2100, globally. In 2017, there were approximately 962 million people aged 60 or more, worldwide, comprising 13% of the global population, and at present, is growing at a rate of about 3% per year. Currently, Europe has the largest percentage of the population aged 60 or more (25%). A rapid increase in the same is expected in other parts of the world as well. By 2050, all regions of the world, except Africa, are expected to have nearly a quarter or more of their populations at ages 60 and above. The global increase in the geriatric population could lead to consequences, such as greater incidences of dental problems along with the chronic and life-threatening diseases. Aging is associated with a loss in cognition, slowing of normal metabolism, and loss of elasticity for normal tissues. Older people run a higher risk of getting dental issues. Hence, the increasing dental cases are making the clinics to adopt the dental practice management software for the benefit of patients. The rapidly increasing geriatric population, particularly in Europe and Japan, is, therefore, driving the growth of the global dental practice management software market. The other factors such as increasing awareness and focus on oral health in the US and Europe and accelerating technological advancements in developed regions are driving the dental practice management software market.
Shortage of Skilled IT Professionals
There is a stiff demand for skilled IT professionals, mostly in the maintenance and creation of medical software’s, cybersecurity and system integration. However, IT labor crunch has been a major challenge for the healthcare sector and the management of software such as dental practice management software. Healthcare IT software integration requires experienced IT managers and executives to control and maintain this software. The competition for information-security analyst managers, research scientists and data administrators is intense and often do not match the lucrative offers of the software industry. This a major reason for the lack of skilled IT personnel’s in the healthcare industry. Apart from the developed countries of North America and Europe, the crunch is highly prominent in the countries of Asia and Africa that are still to achieve medical facilities in remote areas.
Lack of resources and lucrative offers has thus made healthcare IT less attractive for skilled IT professionals and has restrained the growth of the dental practice management software market.
The US Lead the Market in the North America Region
The US dental practice management software market holds the largest market share in 2017 in North America region due to the presence of a high-quality healthcare system and modern medical technology in the country. Additionally, the growing importance of healthcare IT in public is likely to contribute towards the growth of the dental practice management software market. In the APAC sector, China and South Korea have been identified as potential emerging markets.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
Order a copy of Dental Practice Management Software Market Report 2018 @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13104435
The Global demand for Dental Practice Management Software Market is forecast to report strong development driven by consumption in major evolving markets. More growth opportunities to come up between 2018 and 2025 compared to a few years ago, signifying the rapid pace of change.
Following market aspects are enfolded in Global Dental Practice Management Software Market Report:
- A wide summarization of the Global Dental Practice Management Software Market.
- The present and forecasted regional market size data based on applications, types, and regions.
- Market trends, drivers and challenges for the Global Dental Practice Management Software Market.
- Analysis of company profiles of Top major players functioning in the market.
Dental Practice Management Software Market report passes on a fundamental overview of the Market including its definition, applications, and advancement. Furthermore, the Industry report investigates the ecumenical Major Dental Practice Management Software Market players in detail. Dental Practice Management Software Market report gives key bits of Cautiousness and subsisting status of the Players and is a basic Source obviously and heading for Companies and people energized by the Industry.
Inquire more or share questions if any for this Report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104435
Which are the important factors that are mentioned in the Dental Practice Management Software Market report 2023?
- Key Market Dynamics: The Global Dental Practice Management Software Market research report provides complete forecasts on the latest market trends, development methods, and research methodologies. Some of the factors that are directly in affecting the market including the Strategic Production and Methods, development platforms, and the product model itself, and even a minute change within the product profile would result in huge amount of changes within the mentioned factors. All of these factors are explained in detail in the research study.
- Major Growth Prospects:The report also focuses on some of the Key growth prediction, including new product launches, Mergers and Acquisitions, Research and Development, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and growth of the key Manufacturers working effectively in the market, both in terms of regional and global scale depending on geography.
- Key Market Highlights: The report gives us an in-depth Market analysis on some of the Dental Practice Management Software Market key factors, including revenue, cost, capacity, capacity utilization rate, production, production rate, consumption, supply, demand, Market share, CAGR, and gross margin. Additionally, the report presents a comprehensive study of the market growth factors and their latest trends, along with related Market sections and subsections.
Browse Detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts, and Companies Mentioned in this Market Research Report @ https://360researchreports.com/Dental Practice Management Software-13104435
The growth of this market worldwide is subjected to various factors; including consumer world-class Dental Practice Management Software Market of many Dental Practice Management Software Market products, inorganic company growth models, price volatility of raw materials, product innovation along with economic prospects in both producer and consumer countries.
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.